09:20 am - 09:40 am Saturday 16
Understanding what is happening “below the surface” in organisations that are changing
Helene is one of the leaders of Feathers Associates and has lectured at the GBS at UCT.
Her focus is on understanding the unconscious group factors that underpin the dynamics of changes in organizations.
Other Presentations on the day
- Bringing CRM practice into the operating theatre
- The paradox of patient safety
- Genomics in Healthcare
- Lean Healthcare – Transforming the “ordinary operation” of hospitals – but what are the challenges
- When things go wrong – Getting to the bottom of what actually happened
- Planning for mega-disasters at huge events
- Bringing efficiency, focus and care into Healthcare in a Regional Hospital
- Responding to the risks of a major epidemic outbreak – Risks on the ground
- The challenges of leading the orchestra and creating the “whole”
- How do we ensure message sent is message received?
- How do we reduce risk after hours when everyone has gone home
- How do you balance risk with the resources in the healthcare setting?
- Risks and challenges in international finance
- Living & Working in the Zone
- Bringing CRM and safety into the cardiac catheterization laboratory
- How do you protect the healthcare teams
- Living with risk to bring about positive change